Toothbrush is a tool to clean small brush-shaped teeth with a handle and it is used for brushing teeth. Toothbrushes have many kinds, from the fine feathers to the rough one and various designs of grips and pictures suitable for children. We should use a soft toothbrush even though the soft hairy brush is less effective in cleaning between the teeth because a hard or rough toothbrush can damage the enamel layer and injure the gums.
We should brush our teeth at least 2 times a day, after breakfast and before bedtime. Brushing teeth is also advisable to use toothpaste which helps clean the teeth to be cleaner and fragrant.
What is the effect if you rarely to brush your teeth:
1. The incidence of plaque on teeth caused by the accumulation of tooth decay.
2. Causing cavities.
3. Causing bad breath.
8. Brain abscess.
9. Bleeding gums.
What is the effect if you every day brushing your teeth:
1. Teeth not easily perforated.
2. Clean teeth and fragrant.
3. Causing a scent or fragrance of breath.
Why brushing teeth too often dangerous?
Brushing your teeth too often will erode enamel. Enamel is the outer layer of white teeth that the eye can see. This part is the hard part, even the enamel is the hardest that exists in human body. This enamel serves to protect the teeth from damage and also protects the nerves that are in it.
When the tooth enamel is eroded and thinner, the tooth protection will be lower. Dental nerve will be increasings exposed. As a result, the teeth become more sensitive.
Dental nerves are very sensitive to temperature, so when hot or cold foods toch sensitive teeth, you will instantly feel the pain and aches. Besides to eroding tooth enamel, toothbrushes that too often will also cause the erosion of the gums that can also make the nerves of teeth more sensitive.
What is toothpaste’s materials?
1. Propylene glycol
7. Sodium fluoride
8. Sodium laurylsolfate
9. TCC / Triclocarbon
10. TCS / Triclosan
How to keep your toothbrush healthy:
1. Note the storage distance between toilet and toothbrush.
2. Keep the toothbrush in dry place.
3. Save the toothbrush after rinsing first.
4. Replace the toothbrush regularly.
5. Save the toothbrush with the head os the toothbrush face up.
6. Do not use toothbrush alternately.
Steps to brush you teeth:
1. Dab a fluoride toothpaste along the toothbrush to mature or as big as corn kernels for children under 6 years of age.
2. Seal it with clean water once.
3. Brush you teeth starting from the front, brush in vertical way as much 8x.
4. Continue to get the back teeth faced with cheeks, brushes with how to play as much as 8x.
5. Continue got in the mouth bordering the tongue by way backward as much as 8x.
6. Perform at the point of teeth bite of the meeting between the upper teeth and the lower teeth. In the some way it plays as much as 8x.
7.Brush all parts of the tooth.
8. To remove bad breath, soft tongue brushing is also recommended.
9. Seal it with clean water. Just once or 2 times. Just so that the content contained in toothpaste is still protecting the teeth.